Tuesday 4 October 2011

Quilting and great friends

This morning  I made some Japanese inspired postcards:


The thing I love about quilting (other than being able to "play" with fabric) is the fact that I meet lots of other lovely quilters from all around the world.

This morning I met up with my friend Ada from Canada and she came to our ANZA quilt group.  We met via our blogs two years ago (www.thelight-heartedquilter.blogspot.com) when she came to Singapore to visit her daughter and now she is back for the birth of a grandchild.

My friend Ada (standing) with some ladies from the ANZA Quilt Group
Ada also gave me two of her minature landscape quilts.
Aren't these just lovely!
It always nice catching up with quilting friends old and new, from close by or from far away.  Quilters are such a nice bunch!

Happy Quilting!


No comments: