Thursday 27 October 2011

Cloudy skies

Yesterday was Deepavali here in Singapore and so a public holiday.

The kids all went their separate ways and so I had some time to myself to try my hand at some fabric painting.

I had been wanting to try this for a while but got more than a little distracted by fabric postcards....anyway, ages ago I had bought some cloud fabric and now I am running out.  So I dyed some light blue fabric and thought I would try painting my own clouds......
I think they are a little dark and look more light a storm is brewing!

It's just as well that I have 3 more corners to practice on!

Watch this space!

Today I also had a good clean up in the sewing room....well at least that was the plan until the bookshelf broke.  Now I have books/patterns strewn all over the floor.  I feel a trip to Ikea coming on!

Happy Quilting!

No comments: