Thursday 20 October 2011

5 sleeps to go!!!

Today my friend Kim came over to help me with the displaying of the hand dyed fabric and the fabric postcards that we will be selling at the British Club on Tuesday.  She sorted all the hand-dyed fabrics into complimentary bundles and we tied them with ribbon and priced them.
I had no idea I had so much dyed fabric!
She also sorted out how to display the postcards nicely into the cane baskets that I have borrowed with some nice gold fabric that I had.

I LOVE dyeing fabrics and making the fabric postcards but knowing how to display things for sale seems to have completely escaped me!

If you follow my blog you will know how bad some of  my photos are and it really is a skill that I will need to master if I want to be a successful seller.  Thankfully I have good friends who are patient enough to teach me.  Thanks Kim!

I did manage to make a couple more cards today and todays theme was....

Birthdays!




Happy quilting!

No comments: