Saturday 16 March 2013

And the winners are........

Thank you to all who participated in the Blog Hop and left comments on my blog.  It was great to meet you all and see what you are all doing in the Quilting World!  Thank you for all the encouraging comments about my hand dyed fabrics!

A HUGE BIG THANK YOU to The Quilting Gallery for organising this Blog Hop.  This is the first time I have participated and I had a blast!
The "officials" overseeing the drawing of two names
But..... there can only be one  two winners and they are........(drum roll)

Vicki H (posted 10-3)
and 
The Quilted Dog (posted 13-3)

Congratulations to you both!

I will send you an email letting you know that you have won.  If you can please email me your postal address and I will get these ice dyes in the mail  first thing on Monday morning!


My shop is still open, so come and check out the fabrics!

Happy Quilting!

Marianne

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Congratulations to the winners. Thank you for hosting the giveaway.