Monday 18 February 2013

a Sneak preview!

Here is a sneak preview of what I am currently working on:


Last Friday I spent the day at my friend Jesse's house (together with my sewing machine) and put the background of this together.

It was just the push (kick up the butt) I needed to get started on this as I had been putting it off. We have to do this more often!

Today I have been fusing the pieces on and started with the blanket stitch around the edges. (machine, of course!)

It's amazing how much you can get done if only you start!!!

Tomorrow is ANZA Quilt group and sewing classes at school.  The girls are all doing well and the new students will earn their sewing machine license this week (both Tuesday and Thursday class)

Wednesday, I think I might head to Arab Street to find some sparkly, blingy things for the next challenge of http://aroundtheworldin20quilts.blogspot.sg/.

Hope it doesn't rain! Can't wait to go to my favourite Lebanese restaurant for lunch!  Yum!

Time now though, for a cup of tea and some tiger balm - am feeling like I am 90 years old today!

Happy Quilting!

No comments: