Thursday 1 November 2012

Fabric, fabric and more fabric

My fabric arrived this week from Hancocks of Paducah and I am excited about starting  new quilt/s.


40 fat 1/4's Mod Century by Jenn Ski
Yesterday it was time to break out the dyes and fill some of the back orders from the British Club.

2 sets of clear brights



2 shibori dyes
Also I had done some bleaching earlier in the week and these were overdyed.
overdyed with red and purple

Needs to be redyed as I wanted it to be more green

3 x Onsies were also on the dyeing list:

All this dyeing was made much easier by the fan that I got for my birthday last week.  The kitchen was only a balmy 29 degrees instead of the usual 40 degrees.  Very pleasant!
Also for my birthday was a book by Pokey Bolton:

Oh what a great week!

Happy Quilting!

No comments: