The last couple of days I haven't done much dyeing as I was finishing a friends quilt. I really enjoyed finishing this other than I had a lot of trouble with my thread constantly breaking and breaking of sewing machine needles. Spotlight didn't have my regular needles (schmetz) so I bought the Birch ones. Boy did I ever regret that!
8 broken needles in two weeks time! Tomorrows job will be to find some proper needles!
Today I did another dyeing day seeing most of the tie dye from last week has already sold and it was a chance to test out the soda ash I bought. I ripped up 15 yards of fabric and off I went. Some of it is still washing and some will get washed later.
Tomorrow I will post the results......