Friday 30 March 2012

Tie dyeing

I have still got dye left over from the last couple of days dyeing and so this morning I googled how to do regular tie dyeing.

There are two Kelly green/golden yellow spirals and one fushia/grape spiral.


 And one pleated and folded piece in fushia/grape and golden yellow

The pieces are now washing and I cant wait to show them to you!!!!

Still no success  in finding soda ash,washing soda or sodium carbonate whatever you wish to call it.  I have tried the pool supplies place but they only have 25kg bags.  It seemed a little overkill!

I even went to Mustafa - the shop that has everything.... which it does..... just not washing soda.

Maybe I will just have to go and order it from Dharma.

Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

Kristi said...

You're inspiring me to get back into the dyes. Sorry about the soda ash problem. I hope you find something soon!