Yesterday morning I was all ready to sit down at my sewing machine for some serious quilting when I realised that my power box was broken. I already wasn't able to use two of the power points and now the last two were also on their way out. Time to buy a new one. My old iron was also on its way out as the wires were starting to protrude from the cord. Not good. So off to the shops I went.
Here is my new iron. Yeah! sorry didn't add a photo of the power box...I mean...it's a power box!
Anyway after that I managed to start on the blue part of my latest quilt. Here is my progress:
Ok it doesn't look like much but it took ages cutting and fusing all those small diamonds!
Today it was ANZA quilt group and I sold some of my fabric postcards and my hand-dyed fabrics. Yeah!