Wednesday 14 April 2010

Moving House

This is what my living room looked like yesterday morning mid shift.

The removers were wonderful and packed everything in just over a day.  There wasnt much for us to do other than to try and stay out of the way!

It is nice being in the new house with lots more room - including a sewing room for me...yippee!

Today my friends Hennie and Inneke came to help me unpack.  Wow do I REALLY have that much stuff! and where did it all come from?  Thankfully many hands make light work it was all done in a jiffy!

Brooke has not yet seen her room as she is in India on a school trip.  It will be quite an experience for them being in India, the culture, the people and the food!  I cant wait to hear how she found the trip.  Its her birthday on Saturday so she wont be home for that but Im sure we can have a party for her once she is back and recovered.

I am looking forward to getting into my sewing room once all the dust has settled with the house moving.

Watch this space!

No comments: