Monday 29 September 2014

Time Flies....when you are busy

Time sure does fly past when you are busy - or should I say swamped!  But that is a good thing!

The last couple of months have been hectic with the kids sewing classes both after school and during the summer holidays.  July was frantically busy with parents looking for activities for the  kids at the end of the school holiday season.  I met some really lovely families and had a great time teaching!

Ella's camo skirt

Lara's Owl Pj's
We have also been busy making more commissioned t-shirt quilts and even got to self deliver one in Sydney while visiting my daughter who is studying there!
Jamie's t-shirt quilt
The ANZA Quilters in Singapore went to meet up with the  MANZA Quilters in Kuala Lumpur for a few days at the beginning of September and we had a fantastic time!  We did a jelly roll race quilt, fabric postcards and fabric baskets.
Jelly Roll quilts

Fabric postcards
Fabric Baskets
Thanks ladies for a great couple of days! We hope you will come down and visit us in Singapore soon!

Tomorrow I will be at the Scandinavian Fair which is being held at the Danish Seamans Church.  This is a beautiful building in Mount Faber here in Singapore.  My husband and I would often walk past this church and I am looking forward to spending the day there.


Lastly, my daughter has made a brand new website for me and it looks fantastic!  All my fabrics are now on there ready to go out the door.  Now to find some time to do some dyeing as well.....

Check it out at:
www.jokamamotextiles.com

Well thats all from me folks!  till next time....





No comments: