Friday 18 November 2011

Autumn leaves

I have had some autumn leaf fabric for some time and thought that this would make an interesting card.  I added some skeleton leaves as well. 

Note to self:  remove the fusible web from the backing paper before ironing to leaves (between layers of baking paper) so that  the leaves dont rip when removing the backing paper!

Autumn Leaves Fabric Postcard 4 x 6 inches

I had made some christmas tree tags with little asian dolls and had handwritten "Singapore 2011" on it, but I wasn't happy with my handwriting so these one's were done by printing directly onto the fabric .  I made 3 of each colour.  Much better!

I'm hoping these will sell like hot cakes at the school fair in two weeks time!

Tonight my hubby and I are off to the Affordable Art show which is on this weekend at the F1 Pit building (next to the Singapore Flyer)

One of the ladies from the ANZA Quilt group has some of her art quilts/fiber art in there. I'm  so happy to see Quilt/ Fiber art being recognised as art at last!

No comments: