Wednesday 20 February 2013

Another sneak preview/Arab Street

I had a great start to the day and got sewing early on my latest project - It is really humming along! (you can just spy it on the right hand side!)

Misty, was her usual supportive self

Later my friend Jesse and I headed down to Arab Street to check out some of my favourite shops.  I needed to buy some "bling" for my challenge quilt for the art quilts around the world group.  The theme for this month is "Carnival" and I have already decided what to do and how.  

We had a great time checking out the shops - you know that you go too often when they give your friend a discount due to me being a "regular"!

We also went and ate at my favourite Lebanese restaurant.  Yummy!!!

This week I will also make some more ice dyes as the last batch has flown out the door!  I guess that's a good "problem" to have! 

WATCH THIS SPACE!

No comments: