Monday 24 October 2011

1 sleep to go!...More Fabric Postcards

There is only 1 more sleep until the British Club Quilt Challenge and I have been busy making the last of the fabric postcards, christmas tree tags and hand dyed fabrics.
Here are some of the Singapore fabric postcards that I have made using photos taken by my friend Kim (with her permission of course!)

I also had some dye and a couple of fat quarters of fabric left over from last weeks dyeing session and so I dyed another couple of pieces of fabric.
Multicoloured Hand-dyes

In total I now have:

137 Fat Quarters of hand dyed fabrics
3 x 1/2 yards of hand dyed fabrics
69 Fabric Postcards
43 Christmas Tree tags

All of this was made in between watching the World Cup Rugby games.

Congratulations to the "All Blacks" of New Zealand for winning the Rugby World Cup 2011!!!!!

No comments: